Friday, January 7, 2011

New Website


Hi everyone,

I have launched the All 9 Muses website where you will be able to see my new designs as I get them posted to Ravelry. If you would like to go straight to Ravelry to see what I'm up to, my username is All-9-Muses. I have one posted already for free. Actually, until recently, you could get it here, but now it is available as a down-loadable pdf. More will be posted soon. I feel the need to knit socks and arm warmers this winter in anticipation of Spring!

I will be posting from here again as I was unable to integrate a blog into my website. Cross-references will be available at each site. I hope you'll visit often to see what I'm up to now. There's lots to hear about.

2 comments:

Natalie Servant said...

You're alive! Happy new year!

All 9 Muses said...

Happy new year to you too! Congrats on your new business. I've been watching.